Archive

Friday, January 18, 2013

Christian Commentary

The Book Of Revelation Christian Commentary by Dr. Kelly Bowring

The Great Battle Has Begun by Dr. Kelly Bowring

Announcing the new book, The Great Battle Has Begun by Dr. Kelly Bowring. This is a book that promises to be a great source of information about the message that we are the generation to fulfill the Biblical prophecies of the latter times. 

I'm very much exited to read this well-documented work of Dr. Bowring that is based upon scripture.  Christians need a better understanding of the Book of Revelation and I am no exception.  

I will be reading the book shortly and will be posting my review on Victory Bible Studies. I hope you'll want to read it as I do my best to acurately define the crux of each book I read in order to relay the author's best intent or purpose for their writing. 

Dr. Kelly Bowring is the best selling author of "The Secrets, Chastisement, and Triumph" which was honored as "Book of the Year." His new book, The Great Battle Has Begun, is currently available in Kindle but it will be available in paperback by January 31.  Please go to Dr. Bowring's webpage to order. 

The Book Of Revelation Christian Commentary

  • Complete Book Title:  "The Great Battle Has Begun: How to Approach the End of Our Times with Peace"
  • Genre:  Biblical Commentary on Revelation
  • Date Published: 1/31/13
  • Publisher:  Two Hearts Press, LLC
  • Bookstores:  Available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble