Archive

Monday, July 16, 2012

Kenneth Hagin's Bible Prayer Study Course goes hand in hand with the  Bible Faith Study Course.  I gave a review on that study a few days ago.  Now I want to share how the Prayer Study Course works for me.

First of all, both of these courses are not meant to just be read.  They are meant to be studied and applied to the every day issues that we face.  This study elevated my ability to receive answered prayer by understanding the principles and how they work with the principles of faith.

It also teaches that there is more than one type of prayer.  I didn't realize this many years ago when I would pray and not get answers. I believe that God answered prayer, but it appeared that would not answer mine.  Eventually the prayer course made it very clear that as we make our prayer requests using the correct type of prayer we will receive the results we desire.  I certianly could attest to that fact in my own life because once I learned the different prayers and their principles, I was able to receive answered prayer.

If you are having problems in your prayer life, this course will change your relationship with God and the way you understand Him and the Bible.  You will also learn how to center upon God in order to remain Christ centered and to receive God's purpose for your life.

This is also a great course for Bible Studies.  I use parts of the study for my Christian Life Coaching Course to insure that my students understand how to pray for the clients.  This is a "must-have" book for your faith library!