Archive

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Jim Armstrong Announcement

I loved Jim Armstrong’s” The Day The World Retreated.” I stated on my blog that it had one of the most beautiful endings to a story I had read.  Well, I was surprised to learn recently that Jim had actually cut the last six chapters of the book because it was 10,000 words over his budget.  This meas that there's a variation of the ending that his readers didn't get to see.   

Well, Jim just released His book on Kindle with both endings!  I read the original ending and it was amazing with more description of two very important characters.

If you've read the book you're going to want to read the newly released ending.  If you haven't read the book, then you're going to have to read it.  And right now with Jim's promotion, you can get the book for only $0.99!

Remember, the ending is spectacular! Go now to Kindle at Amazon.com.