Archive

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christian Book Promotion Programs

Christian Book Promotion Since 2010 by Margaret Lukasik


My programs are based upon over 30 years of my book, product and services sales experience, in writing, promotion, reviews, teaching, ad creation, sales letters and teaching of the same.

If you have a book, ebook or Kindle book that will help others live God's will or discover ways to attain their goals, be healthier, or overcome specific issues, you've come to the right place!  Use the link below for my Christian Book Promotion Services.

- Margaret Lukasik

Life Purpose Books.com Christian Promotion Programs and Services

My
My programs are based upon over 30 years of my book, product and services sales experience, in writing, promotion, reviews, teaching, ad creation, sales letters and teaching of the same.
If you have a book, ebook or Kindle book that will help others live God's will or discover ways to attain their goals, be healthier, or overcome specific issues, you've come to the right place! Use the link below for my Christian Book Promotion Services.
- Margaret Lukasik